- 4D Customization: tailor-made solution to fit your country, your sector, your company, and your people 2 step assessment – prior and after training
- Coaching 360: we believe training should not stop in the classroom and developed a hands-on coaching sessions with the trainees upon completion of the seminar
- International experience: successfully implemented trainings in over 33 countries allowing us to share best practices from 5 continents
- Interaction: We have incorporated in our trainings accelerated learning techniques to stimulate all 5 senses
Why Training NOW?
- “The only sustainable competitive advantage is an organization’s capability to learn faster than its competition.” (Peter M. Senge, Senior Lecturer MIT)
- Training and retaining current employees is cheaper than hiring new ones
- Motorola calculated that every dollar spent on training yields an approximate 30 percent gain in productivity within a three-year period. Motorola also used training to reduce costs by over $3 billion and increase profits by 47 percent (source: Tim Lane et al., “Learning to Succeed in Business with Information Technology,” Motorola).
- The “American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) collected training information from over 2500 “firms and found that companies that offer comprehensive training:
- Have 218% higher income per employee than those with less comprehensive training,
- Enjoy a 24% higher profit margin than those who spend less on training, and
- Generate a 6% higher shareholder return if the training expenditure per employee increases by $680.”
- Being too close to your problem makes it hard to recognize it
- Even Manny Pacquiao still has a coach – via proper training your best sales people can become superstars
What if you DON’T?
- If you think that education is expensive, try ignorance.” (Derek Bok, Former President of Harvard University)
- Ineffective learning support leads to a slow learning curve which in return leads to a high idle cost and low turnover
- Without a solid learning strategy, you have no control over how your employees learn and share knowledge
- If a company does not offer sales and coaching trainings, employees will sooner or later find one that does. A Louis Harris and Associates poll reports that among employees with poor training opportunities, 41 percent planned to leave within a year, whereas of those who considered their company’s training opportunities to be excellent, only 12 percent planned to leave.
- You only have one chance for the first impression. Untrained employees can inflict irreparable damage to a company’s image and brand.
- Sales trainings don’t stick without a proper follow-up; you lose 80-90% of information within the first month.